07 September 2006

Picture talk




In this digital age I still enjoy the emotions evoked by a genuine photo print. I received a photo of Judy, my mentor from Monterey Bay Aquarium (California, USA), in the mail last month. We worked together for two months in 2001 as volunteers edutaining visitors on ocean conservation, but we do our best to keep in touch despite the distance. She recently walked her niece down the aisle at a beach wedding. Speaking of weddings, the other photo was taken at the wedding of a college blockmate. Emily, the girl beside me is another college blockmate whom I haven't seen in too long. We were the only people at our table (which was way too near the speakers) so we had an intimate photo with the newly married couple compared to the other tables. I guess photos and weddings evoke fun memories for everyone present (pre-throwing of the bouquet, of course) :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home