19 September 2007

I have no shame ;)


One of my French bosses arrived in town last Saturday afternoon and will be working at our Mill until Friday afternoon so I decided to ask him if he wanted to go to a 'Beach Party' (PJ, Jose and Mael's birthday bash at NAX!). To my surprise (Really?), he agreed. Maybe the magical phrase was Open Bar from 9pm to 11pm? Anyway, come 9:30pm we were on our way to the venue, in our beach attire, where we stayed from 10pm to 3:30am, wild! In my defense, I just asked him to let me know what time he'd like to get back to the hotel and I think he was game to stay until sunrise :O It was a really fun party in general, but it was also so cool to know that my boss is such a cowboy: he joined a drinking game and pretty much got along with everyone (He could be left alone at a table and have animated conversation with whoever was there) + he wasn't drunk when we finally called it a night. We went swimming though on Sunday morning (10ish?) and we were pretty hung over then so siesta-sunbathing (+ more than 10 laps each in the pool) and mineral water nalang. Such a crazy weekend, haha! :D (The things we Executive Alalays do to keep our bosses in good spirits)

Photo c/o VinceL (Thanks-thanks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home