07 August 2007

Just can't get enough ;)

Wow, Star World is really my FRIEND :D

They showed Seinfeld Seasons 1-9 beginning last April 2006 and I was anxious by the middle of Season 9 about my life without my daily fix then they showed all nine seasons AGAIN. The second run ended sometime in July this year. Out of curiosity last night I decided to see what show replaced it only to find out that they're showing Seinfeld for a THIRD time, yahooey!

I guess the day that I decide not to catch a Seinfeld episode on cable would be similar to the day I decided that I could live without watching our VHS copy of Walt Disney's Peter Pan (The end of an era, not that there's anything wrong with that) ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger nini said...

Hey! Finally got to visit again!
Loved our local Harry Potter and your (sorting?) hat.
Keep posting, Bianca.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home