19 October 2005

Leaving the calendar

For almost half of 2005 I was enjoying my 20's. Then my b-day came around and now I'm in my 30's. It's cool but it also seems surreal at times for when I graduated from college, and joined the daily grind, the Big 3-0 was the benchmark for success or failure on many levels that appeared eons away. I just looked through the planner I bought at the start of the year, staring mainly at the To-do list (before I hit 30) that I made in January for completion by end of May: join a triathlon, quit smoking, save up for Graduate School...etc. Apparently, my Best-of-the-year list (Best Movie/Drink/Meal/Person I met/Song I heard...etc.) at the end of December looks more feasible right now. Ah well, maybe I'll just do away with the To-do list so that I could enjoy my To-day, heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home