01 January 2006

The year that was

So I have come to the end of my 2005 planner and am looking at the lists I've made...


Best thing(s) I did in 2005:
Went to Bacolod for a weekend (the craziest thing I did, too).
Sent The Lovehammers a Christmas card ;)
Paid off my education plan

Best person(s) I met in 2005:
Layla Andrea Vargas Ortega :D
Two of my bosses (who will not be named in this blog, heheh)

Best place(s) I visited in 2005:
Hacienda, Batangas (Laguna Properties)
Terrazas, Batangas (Landco)

Best movie(s) I saw in 2005:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Sky High
Waiting

Best meal(s) I had in 2005:
The chicken asparagus sandwich of McCafe-Bacolod
The seafood medley of Vivere Suites, Filinvest, Alabang, Muntinlupa

Best drink(s) I had in 2005:
Tropicana cooler
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Banana Caramel

Hassle how I couldn't reduce everything to one item.
As for movies, I would've listed HPGoF but I haven't seen it enough times (withdrawal) and I haven't seen King Kong, yet.
I'm ready though for what 2006 has to offer.

Happy New Year to everyone!
Keep smiling and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home