29 March 2006

My Little Demon

I don't know about you but I recently read a few things online (slow work week) that put a smile on the face of my devil inside...

1. http://www.votefortheworst.com/ I know, where have I been? Huddled up in a hole somewhere in Tuguegarao or something? Yes, this site has been around for a while. Check it out though when you have time. Now I understand why Jasmine Trias made it as far as she did in the American Idol Season 3. I was worried that the vast majority of Pinoys in the US were becoming tone deaf.

2. I was reading an article today on http://movies.msn.com/movies/dvd/single by Jim Emerson about his Top 10 movies that make you grateful that you're single (especially on Valentine's Day) and he had this lovely analysis about those psycho-stalker characters..."Play Misty for Me" (1971) provided the jumping-off point for "Fatal Attraction" (1987) and a sterling setting for the seven most terrifying words in the English language: "I did it because I love you!"


Okay, I must nourish my inner cherub, too. Soon ;)


1 Comments:

Blogger nini said...

never mind the inner cherub! nurture the little maldita, i say. thanks for the tips-- votefortheworst was funny. :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home