08 September 2006

An eye candy partnership

I admit it: I am a sucker for Gary Oldman :D He is such a fascinating character actor who brings a lot to his roles (Ben Chase, Sid Vicious, Dracula, Beethoven, Norman Stansfield, Sirius Black, or Lt. James Gordon to name a few). I'm also a fan of Nokia cellphones ;) A good cellphone is on my list of things I can't live without (up there with the parlor and guys with nice hands + eyes, haha!) So I've been grinning from ear to ear since I caught the N93 ad on TV. It's such a visual feast I don't think I'll ever tire of...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obMbxSTsF9Y (Pardon my ignorance, but I still have to figure out how to create links with our family Mac)

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hi Bianca,

Download Firefox and post from there. It supports rich text editing.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home