19 January 2007

Four kilometers of Hell :P

I was sitting in my car the other evening, exasperated from the heavy traffic in the metropolis, and began contemplating the many 'four kilometers of Hell' we have to go through because of inconsiderate drivers (private vehicle/jeepney/bus/motorcycle/tricycle) and pedestrians (all shapes and sizes).

1. My office to the Susana Heights tollway entrance.
2. The SM Southmall parking lot to the Vivere Suites entrance (Unbelievable, but true).
3. My home to the Alabang Hills Village rotunda between 7:00am-8:00am, Mondays-Fridays (Many a pre-school, grade school AND high school students to compete with on the road).

Hmmm, I will continue to expand this entry (got to measure some more car trips) ;)

Penny for your thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Procops said...

from SSH filinvest entrance going north to skyway entrance/bicutan -- MONDAYS!!! -- 7 to 9am!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home