21 March 2007

Happy days are here again :D


Buh-bye, Romber! Yahooey! Happy, happy, joy, joy! I really had no motivation to catch The Amazing Race All-Stars until I checked out www.wikipedia.org last week and saw who was eliminated during the episode (We get the delayed telecast during our Monday night primetime line up) so I just HAD to see how it happened. Sigh, it was SWEET! Also sad because they're REALLY delusional. They made me tune out of Survivor and I got all bummed out when they were invited to join ANOTHER CBS reality show...Stop the insanity! Make them look for REAL jobs, ugh! Actually, am still unsure about following TAR this season because I'm not that crazy about any of the teams. Maybe I'll root for Team Guido because they're amusing in snippy way, haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home