20 October 2005

Marty Party




A local TV station (ABC 5) is going to show ROCK STAR INXS beginning 10pm tonight. I figured everyone who has read the local newspapers already knows what transpired but a number of people who don't have cable TV haven't seen the show. I must sheepishly admit that I'm a ROCK STAR junkie because of Marty Casey of the Lovehammers from Chicago, Illinois (my family can attest to this with raised eyebrows and sighs of exasperation). I just think he's such a cool cat. Sure he likes to use eyeliner once in while. He even seemed questionable with his funky Levi's photo shoot outfit. It's just such a treat to see all of his performances, namely Mr. Brightside and his version of Britney's song. Hence, I'm going to enjoy watching a bit of local TV tonight, heheh ;) Now if only his band would come over, even just to play in some hole in the wall...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianx said...

Hmmm, I'm tempted to dig up a photo of the band and maybe make a journal entry about that :)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home