14 November 2005

Where did my week go?!?







What? It's the 14th already? Pros: five months in the company today and it's payday tomorrow :) Cons: a week without a blog post, tsk-tsk! :O We had a Global Meeting in the office last week with visitors from the US, Europe, and South America i.e. Hell Week. I was the local headless chicken in heels and a dress attending to almost everyone's needs. I must say it was quite an experience though...I'm actually more confident now about making a pot of coffee (my Waterloo) ;) I also reinforced my self-analysis of being a Jill of all trades by entertaining our guests with my one-liners in French, Spanish, and Portuguese (mais ne passant pas sauver mon vie, or something to that effect). Highlights of my week: got buzzed on half a glass of San Miguel Pale Pilsen at the table of the Chairman/CEO during cocktails, indulged in a bubble bath in the company's complimentary hotel room, and escaped to the beach over the weekend (my mantra all week, especially during cigarette breaks, actually was My kingdom for a beach). My Mum, my uncle, and I visited Punta Fuego Peninsula, Terrazas, and Tali in Batangas City. Here are some photos of the Punta Fuego clubhouse, the Terrazas beachfront, and the Tali beach house of a family friend. Anyway, the administrative storm has passed and it's back to sunny days for the moment. Have a great week, keep smiling, and God bless :D

1 Comments:

Blogger nini said...

Glad you made it through the week! Loved the headless chicken in heels reference. :)
And those beach pictures...*sigh.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home