22 July 2007

21 July 2007, 9:01am :)

Okay, this is cheesy, and it will be brief, but I just wanted to post a photo of myself and my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Plus that guy from Powerbooks who's supposed to be our local version of Harry Potter (extra).
I was supposed to buy my book after our Singles Community Harana practice (at around 5:00pm yesterday afternoon), but it wasn't even 8:30am and my EQ got the better of me. I did restrain myself until after 4:00pm to check out the first paragraph...and be blown away.
Must go now and try to finish the book this evening...wishful thinking! It's just that there's too much to do during the week which will make separation anxiety from Book 7 probably unbearable. And, yet, I don't want this journey to end so abruptly. Will do my best to savor every word of every page of every chapter...Then probably reread all the books again afterwards :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Procops said...

hahahah! nice pic bianx! rose has one rin over at our blog.. .we're done na!! hehehehehehhe!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home