05 April 2007

Copi session

I've been in the same company for almost two years and my #1 administrative issue remains: How do you make a good cup of brewed coffee? I'm more of a hot chocolate and fruit juice person by nature. I try to indulge in a cup of coffee though once a week but I need take it before lunchtime or else I'm wired until well past midnight (It's genetic). So I've tried one tablespoon = 1 cup water, one tablespoon = one and a half cups water, even one tablespoon = two cups water and I'm still not sure it's good. What's your formula to a great cup?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi bianx! Stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi! So.. hi!!! Am a big lurker in many other blogs but since it's you, I've come out!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Btw I like strong coffee (and a lot of it), so I'd say 4 tbps coffee to 3 cups water!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home