04 June 2007

Grocery stories

I savor my trips to the grocery. I get a kick out of all those items on the shelves, the activity in the aisles and the freebies/taste tests you get once in a while. Mornings are better for me since I get the place mostly to myself and slowly go through all the aisles (You may have a list but you might have forgetten something until you see it). I value my sanity so I avoid going to the grocery with my Mum because she doesn't go through all the aisles from one end to the other AND THEN she makes you go back to a previous aisle because she forgot to get something on her list, huhuhu...

Anyway, I decided to make a list of five (5) annoying things that happen in the grocery (Well, I find them annoying):

5. A posse of rowdy kids with no adult supervision in sight that hover around your aisle
4. You find the one thing on the shelf that you need but it's also the only item without a price tag
3. You need the unscented toiletry item but end up with rows and rows of the scented kind
2. There only three open check out lanes out of maybe 15 lanes 30 minutes before closing
(So much for the express lane) :(
1. People who insist on exiting the grocery through YOUR check out lane WHILE you're paying instead of using the exit lane usually located in the middle of the check out lanes.
Why do they do this?
One girl actually had the audacity to tell me she was in a hurry so I TOOK MY SWEET TIME
(Paid in SMALL change)

Wishing you happy grocery experiences this week onwards ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home