23 July 2007

My Seinfeld mood today...

I've been trying to simplify my life by focusing on three things at the moment: work, Singles community and family. Unfortunately, these three things might be the death of me: my new boss is extremely dependent on his Secretary, I'm part of the community play for our August 2007 retreat, and we're organizing a family reunion in Tagaytay also this August. Maybe I'll be okay come September, but my present situation got me thinking about a Seinfeld episode (The Contest, Season 4).


Below is an excerpt from the episode which started with the four friends making a bet on who could abstain from 'you know' (m _ _ t _ _ _ _ tion) the longest. Kramer paid up within the day because there was a woman in the building across Jerry's apartment walking around her apartment naked. The following takes place a few days later (c/o www.seinfeldscripts.com)...


(Jerry's in a grouchy mood. Kramer enters)

KRAMER: (Singing) Goood Moorrrnninng!

JERRY: (Out of it) Yeah, good morning.

KRAMER: Ha, ha! Nothing like some good solid sack time. (Turns toward Jerry's window)

JERRY: She's not there. She's doin' her wash.

KRAMER: (Turning back to Jerry) Oh. So, did you make it through the night?

JERRY: (Over the top) Yes, I'm proud to say I did!

KRAMER: So, you're still master of your domain.

JERRY: (Nodding) Yes. Yes I am. (Kramer chuckles) Master of my domain. But I will tell you this: I am going over to (Gestures to the nudist) her apartment, and I'm tellin' her to put those shades down!

KRAMER: Woah, woah, woah. What-what did you just say?

JERRY: I can't take it anymore! She's driving me crazy! I can't sleep, I can't leave the house, and I'm here, I'm climbin' the walls. Meanwhile, I'm dating a virgin, I'm in this contest - something's gotta give!


What's your Seinfeld mood today?!? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home